We are a boutique production agency looking for a talented Account Manager for our Sydney office. With a global client portfolio, and a team of highly skilled professionals from a diverse background. The role would fit somebody who is young and enthusiastic with creative ideas and previous 1 – 2 years experience managing clients.
We are flexible in terms of working hours and part time/full time for the right candidate.
We have a large international client list,many of them established as industry leaders we don’t just work for our clients we work them to pitch, prepare and produce innovative solutions.
You will be responsible for:
Overseeing and managing national clients
• Receiving briefs from clients and identifying solutions
• Co-coordinating briefing to creative and production team on projects
• Trafficking projects in and out of creative and deadlines
• Building content proposals for prospective clients
• Growing revenue from an existing client base whilst seeking out new business
• Create, present and implement successful campaigns to clients
You will be:
• Self-motivated and an excellent communicator
• A results orientated team player
• Highly organized with superb attention to detail
• Able to work quickly, efficiently, with the ability to handle high volumes of work
• Commercially astute with the ability to grow accounts
• Experienced working in an environment where priorities change quickly
• The ability to liaise with stakeholders and clients at all levels
• Understanding of creative and processes in a digital and print environment
• Previous trafficking/ workflow/ project management experience
• Have strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
What’s in it for you?
This is a great role for a passionate account executive looking to take the next step in their career. Our people join and stay with our business because they thrive on being challenged and enjoy working in a creative, inspiring and stimulating environment. We offer flexibility, an impressive range of benefits and endless opportunities to learn.
An attractive bonus package
Feeling valued, recognised and rewarded for your contributions;
Endless scope to develop and diversify with an award-winning marketing services group
Get In Touch:
For more information , please send your CV and Cover Letter directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an urgent role and interviews will be happening immediately.
*Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role
We’d love to hear from you!